Morgan has competed in kayaking and surf life saving for 3 years and has raced nationally and international. Morgan is currently the Queensland u/18 champion in k1 200m and 500m. Morgan currently trains at Varsity Lakes with head Australian AIS coach Andrea King and at Currumbin Surf Club with legend coach Michael King. Morgan made in 2017 session made two Aussies finals. In her first year in Open women kayaking, at the age of 18, Morgan made six semifinals against current Rio Olympians that are at least five years older than her.
- Do you suffer from headaches? Causes and how to treat and manage them.
- The Mighty Hamstring – and it’s common injuries
- Sciatica relief: are you on the right path?
- Ergo…..what? Making you’re workstation work for you!
- Are you getting a good nights sleep? The importance of good sleep habits and how to achieve them.